Partnering for Success
Managing the Distribution Channel
So, you’re responsible for managing distributors and other indirect sales, and you know just how challenging this can be. It’s NOT the same as selling direct.
You’re under pressure to deliver results and grow sales. You’d like more sales, with less hassle.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- More than 50% of your distributors are missing their numbers or not meeting expectations
- You have distributors that start out excited but soon lose interest
- You have lots of distributors that eat up your time and resource, but seem to produce nothing
- You have distributors that drive you and the rest of your organization crazy with last-minute crises, endless special requests, and new issues that keep cropping up
- You’re frustrated because YOU understand where your distributors are coming from, but your organization seems tone-deaf and not really on board, leaving you wondering how in the world you’re supposed to make your numbers without any real support
- You’re under constant pressure to deliver more sales growth, but should you terminate some of your distributors and find new ones, find distributors in more markets, or something else?
This is where we want you to be:
- Your distributor sales are growing by double-digits.
- Distributor sales becomes a strategic growth engine for your company.
- You’re more in control of your selling activity
- Your life is simpler as you put in less effort with much better results.
- You have less stress and generate more time for other high-value activities.
- Your chances of getting recognised and rewarded increase because of your sales results and because of the impressive skillset you’ve demonstrated to deliver those numbers
- In short, you’re a hero!