Fred Copestake is a consultant, trainer, coach and author – an expert in helping sales professionals to improve their performance and unleash their full potential.
He is Founder of Brindis a specialist sales performance consultancy and over 20 years has worked in more than 35 countries.
Projects have ranged from developing sales skills for Middle Eastern healthcare companies, to account development and sales leadership in Latin America and Europe for IT and engineering multinationals. He was responsible for the planning and implementation of the ‘Coronacademy’ for the famous Mexican beer brand.
Always focusing on the desired outcomes, Fred’s pragmatic approach sees him work with his clients to discover new and more powerful ways of how they can do business, build mutually beneficial relationships with their customers and increase sales.
His book ‘Selling Through Partnering Skills’ looks at the evolving world of sales and sets out what people need to do to refine their approach and how they can take it to the next level through understanding partnering intelligence (PQ) and the innovative VALUE Framework.
Fred hosts podcasts and delivers talks that explore the core elements of the book so that his audience can
- Identify their ideal type of selling
- Become more collaborative in relationship building
- Generate better insight and potential to add value
- Develop a modern ‘hybrid’ way of engaging customers
Put simply, Fred’s work helps people and businesses improve their sales approach so they will achieve better results.
His main talks are:
- Selling with PQ – The Why, What and Wow
- From Coercion to Collaboration – A modern approach to selling
- Sales 3.0 – The rise of the hybrid seller
- Stop! Listen and Collaborate – Modern selling in a virtual world
- From snake oil to screen presence – An evolution of sales